Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Color Challenge

It's Wednesday and time for another challenge from The House That Stamps Built! (Happy June, by the way)  This week we have a pretty color combo for you:
And here is my card for your inspiration:
A few weeks ago, I found this card on Pinterest and knew it NEEDED to be CASEd;
I made this card tonight at my team's cyberstamp. I asked them to choose a set that they hoped would retire later this year. I chose Doodle This (Scribble This in Australia) as I don't think I've used it in 4 years! However I really like this card and will use it more now! www.jaynemercer.com/blogs:
I just loved the pierced border, I think that's what really caught my eye.
I hope you enjoyed the inspiration.  Hop on over to The House blog to see the full details and how the rest of the DT has used this color combo.  And don't forget to stop by The House blog tomorrow when we start showing off a new release!!  You don't want to miss it!
  
Supplies:
SU! Brocade Blue card stock and ink; PTI Lemon Zest card stock, ink and ribbon

Challenges:
Eureka Stamps #195--anything goes
Creative Fingers #110--anything goes
Aud Sentiments #146--anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #232--anything goes with uplifting sentiment
{Pin}spirational Challenge #166--anything goes


9 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Great card and I love the card you "cased" from Pinterest. So cheerful in blue/yellow.

crafty said...

Love the blue and yellow combo. Thank you for sharing it with us at Eureka Stamps.
Mary

Susan said...

Love this design...so elegant. Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

Patti J said...

Okay girl, I totally LOVE this card! I think I'd have wanted to case this design too - what a great card! Didn't you just love working with these colors? Great job!

EdenLand Designs said...

Another gorgeous card!! Love the colors and design :) Thanks for sharing at Creative Fingers this week!
Susan - DT

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful CASE on your inspiration card, and I love your color palette! Love the pretty yellow bow, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Fabulously CAS. Eye Catching beauty the image is simply fab. Thanks for joining in on the fun over at Aud Sentiment Challenge. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs    
Berni,DT
audsentimentschallenge.

Sandy said...

Great take on your pinterest find. Love the blue, yellow and white combo. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments and hope to see you again.
Hugs, Sandy

Deanne Saunders said...

Very pretty card!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!! (So sorry for not commenting sooner but this proving I'm NOT A ROBOT stuff is driving me nuts!!!)
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper