Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Bag and tag

I think this project today is the ultimate for using up stash items.  I made these little bags for my sister's bridal shower.  SEVEN years ago.  And I had 3 or 4 left over.  They've been sitting there on my shelf just waiting (and having the adhesive all fall apart).  So, when Papertrey Ink set a Bags and Tags challenge as part of their 8th anniversary festivities, I remembered these little cuties and I pulled one out.  With the addition of some new Scor-tape, it was ready to go.  All I had to do was make this sweet little tag and it will be perfect for holding a little Valentine's Day treat.  I have three little girls, so I might resurrect the other two bags and give one to each of them.

Challenges:
Cuttlebug Mania--I {heart} you
Tuesday Throwdown #231--love is in the air

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI "Mat Stack 3" and "Damask Designs"; SU! "Swirling Hearts" background stamp
Dies: PTI "Mat Stack 3"; MFT "Small Doilies"; Sweet n' Sassy hearts
Card Stock: SU! "Rose Red"

4 comments:

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a gorgeous bag and tag Love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown!
Huggies!!!

maria f. said...

This is so pretty - and yay for you using up stash!

The EmBellished Card - Belinda said...

Lovely items to have in your stash. Great idea to recycle them into Valentine Goodie bags for your girls! Thanks for playing along with us @ Cuttlebug Mania!
Blessings,
Belinda DT

Unknown said...

beautiful die cutting and embossing! Love it! thank you for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown! Irene DT xx