Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Simple Thank You

Here is another card I made this week in my quest to use up my "bits and pieces" stash.  You can read more about it here and here.  The leftovers I used on this card are the white circle and the flower.  The striped paper was already cut to height, I just had to trim the width.  And the scalloped border was cut from a narrow strip of cardstock.

Challenges:
V's Sweet Ideas--something new (the scalloped border die is brand new)
The Paper Nest Dolls--anything goes
SPDSS18
The Crafter's Cafe #99--KISS (Keep it Simple Stamper)
DRS #157--color scheme
Word Art Wednesday #166--anything goes with uplifting sentiment

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI "Through the Trees"
Dies: MFT "Stitched Scalloped border"; Spellbinders "Classic Circles, large" and "Ornate Squares" flower

4 comments:

Unknown said...

love the simplicity of your design,very CAS! Very pretty card! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act card challenge!

Janett said...

Beautiful case card.Thanks for joining the DRS designs challenge.

Shelia said...

Way to use up those scraps!! I really need to be diligent in using up my scraps!! This is a lovely thank you card. I really like the design. Thank you for playing along with DRS Designs this week!

Cathy P said...

What a fabulous CAS card. The sketch lends itself to simplicity like yours. Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge at SugarPea Designs. Cathy xx