Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Bright thanks

This is another one of the 5 cards I've made so far this week try to use up some of my bits and pieces.  You can read more about it here.  This card wasn't much of a stash buster, but the white circle was in the the stash, so I did reduce it by one item at least.  These papers I've had for several years and the ribbon has also been around for a while.  The only thing new are the pearls which I just received from someone and I really wasn't sure how I would ever use them as they are kind of peachy colored.  But they really were perfect for all the orange on this card.

Challenges:
Cards Galore--anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper--anything goes as long as it is covered with patterned paper
Craft-D Bow-Z--anything goes with a handmade bow
Time Out Challenge #22--inspiration photo (I was inspired by the bright colors, specially the orange and the bold word)
Say Hello: Perk up your home with a friendly welcome sign. For an added boost, choose a bright, funky color. Source: Instagram user decorame
Word Art Wednesday #166--anything goes with an uplifting sentiment
Sister Act Card Challenge #89--anything goes
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps--Anything goes

Supplies:
Stamps: Verve "Happy Day"
Dies: Spellbinders "Big Scalloped Circles" and "Classic Circles, large"

5 comments:

Shona Chambers said...

Such gorgeous papers and you tied your bow so perfectly, I'm so jealous!!! Thanks so much for joining us at TIME OUT, hope you can come back again soon!

Vicki said...

Beautiful card with lovely colors and clean lines. That bow is fabulous! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ January, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow" challenge!

Heather said...

Shh . . .don't tell anyone, but I used the Bow Easy tool to tie the bow. ;)

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful clear card! I love these papers and bow!
Thanks for playing at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge-
Ileanaxx

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for January - hope to see you again soon. x