Friday, December 27, 2013

Something to Crow About

My cousin is 3 months, 10 days younger than me and ever since we have been old enough to wish we were younger, he has never let me forget it. : )  So, I thought this sentiment was just perfect for him.

Challenges:
Whimsy Stamps #66--party time
Seize the Sketch #10--sketch
The Paper Girls Challenge #46--use holiday products on a non-holiday project (the striped paper is from a Christmas pack I just picked up on clearance yesterday)
Raisin Boat #18--something new (just got the stamp set about two weeks ago.  It's the first time I've inked it up)
Tuesday Morning sketches #130--anything goes (no sketch this time)
Sweet Stamps #149--anything goes
The Stamping Chef #10--anything goes

Supplies:
Stamps: There She Goes "Farm Fresh" (no longer available)
Dies: Verve "Pennant Trim Die"

6 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

lol! You have GOT to love a long-term joke like that :) Love the fun layout! Thanks for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches :)

Fabiola said...

super chou, que c'est mignon, biz

Donna K said...

My husband is 11 months older and I never let him forget it either! It's so fun to tease about it all year long! Very cute card!! Thanks for sharing at SweetStamps.com

Debbie said...

This is so cute!! My hubby is 1 yr younger than I... and for 12 whole days he is technically 2 yrs younger, and I hear about that EVERY year!!! LOL
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Bettina L. said...

Oh this is really cute. Love the CAS design and the details with the sentiment and banner. Thanks for playing at The Stamping Chef and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for another challenge. Bettina Sous Chef xx

Melody said...

HI Heather! You are the winner of my Seasons Giving Blog Hop. Stop by my blog!