Wednesday, June 26, 2013

CASE

Flourishes is having a Designer Focus on Stacy Morgan this week and have set the challenge of CASE-ing one of her featured cards.  Here is the card I chose to CASE:
27110226f8bddb6528476b2971528fda

Isn't it absolutely stunning??!!!  Maybe I'm partial to it because I LOVE pansies, but I love the white embossed background too.  Here's my take on it:


Supplies:
Stamps: PTI "Lock & Key"
Dies: PTI Lock & Key
The Paper Studio "Quatrefoil" embossing folder (I embossed two horizontal lines with my scor-pal and then embossed the top and bottom separately with the embossing folder, because I don't have a fancy folder like Stacy.

3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

So pretty! First I LOVE the blue;-) Second the keys are a great touch and the textured panel is awesome. Wonderful case and thank you for casing one of my cards. ;-)

ChristineCreations said...

Oh this is beautiful Heather! I love how you've used that quatrafoil folder! And the hanging keys are so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Oooo...love your trio of keys Heather!! And your embossed background feels so vintage. Perfect for the keys!! Beautiful card!!