Monday, March 18, 2013

Let's Party

 My oldest turns 7 on Monday!  Because of scheduling conflicts with some family members, we are going to have her party on Easter weekend.  I'm finishing up the invitations as I need to get them out ASAP.

I used a glitter pen to trace along the flourish, but it's very hard to see.  You can see it a little bit better in this second picture specially along the left hand edge of the card.

Challenges:
{Pin}spirational Challenges #48--inspirational photo (I really loved the patterns on the shamrocks, so I took my inspiration from the green color and the plaid pattern on the middle shamrock)

Just Add Ink #157--Just Add Green
Viva La Verve March week 3--sketch
Brown Sugar Challenges #33--Numbers

Supplies:
Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps "Elegant Flourishes"; Verve "Birthday Phrases" sentiment; SU! "Mini Messages" balloon stamped and cut out"
Dies: spellbinders circles and scalloped circles, large; PTI "By the Numbers" die
Paper: DCWV

5 comments:

Mel @ Princess Melus Crafts said...

This is such a sweet little design and card! Cute!

Thank you for sharing this with us at Pinspirational Challenges!

Mel xx

Christine Blain said...

Gorgeous, Heather! Such fun invitations; and I love the greens you've used. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

Anonymous said...

Lovely Heather! Love your flourish and balloon. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Great invitations, I hope your eldest has a lovely birthday
Thanks for joining in with our numbers challenge over at Brown Sugar
Good luck
Julie x
My blog
Pennys Challenges DT member
Digi Darla DT member
Forever Friends DT member
Brown Sugar Challenges DT member
Fashionista DT member
Lady Annes stamp challenge DT member

Patrice said...

What lovely invitations Heather, I do like that little balloon. Thanks so much for joining the challenge fun at Just Add Ink this week.