Sunday, February 3, 2013

You and Me

Don't you just love this image and sentiment?!  They're soooo cute!  And would be perfect for anniversaries, Valentine's Day, friend cards, and I'm sure many others.  I thought it was perfect for Valentine's Day.

Challenges:
Our Daily Bread Designs #140--love
Pretty Patterns #81--sketch
Sweet n Sassy Digi Challenge #90--valentine/love (must use a digi)

Supplies:
Stamps: Sweet n Sassy "You and Me" digis
Paper: Basic Grey; PTI ripe avocado cardstock and ribbon
Dies: Verve "Mini classy Labels"

2 comments:

Patricia H said...

Your card is darling! I like that the color scheme you chose is great for a love-themed card for any time of the year.
I'm glad you shared your work in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge, and I hope you'll join us again sometime soon! :)

Stephanie said...

How adorable! I like this digi too and you did a great job showcasing it. You used such pretty papers too. Thanks for playing along in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge.