Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Christmas wishes

I'm still plugging away at the Christmas cards. Acutally, I have more finished already this year than I did at the beginning of December last year. The one uses the Viva La Verve March week 2 sketch and the Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #63 to "glam it up with glitter". The papers are all from a DCWV Christmas pack and I edged all the panels with a gold pen to give the look of a gold cardstock mat. The ornament was created with an ornament stamp from Verve's "Ornamental Christmas" (the sentiment is from the same set), then I stamped the pointsettia from PTI's "Year of Flowers: Collection", colored it with colored pencils and added some gold glitter to the top and swirls on the ornament and the center of the flower. It's so sparkly and as always so much prettier in real life.

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Delightful card - love the bauble with the poinsettia - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 63 - hope to see you again soon. x