Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mother's Day take 2

When you are married, you don't have just one mother but two! And thus, you need two Mother's Day cards. If you read my previous post, you will notice that this one has most of the same elements. Yes, I made the dp all at the same time and used the same color scheme: pink, light gray, and burgundy which are the Pretty Palette (My Time Made Easy)challenge colors for this week. I also used the Mojo Monday #189 sketch challenge. The dp was made with Guide Lines 2 from PTI and a French script stamp. The sentiment is from Sweet n' Sassy stamps and the flower is from Inkadinkado and I used Labels 4 for the focal image.

4 comments:

Romaine said...

The dp you made is beautiful! Gorgeous use of the MTME colours! Thanks for playing with us at MTME!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Simply beautiful! Love the stamped background paper! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Lisa Kind said...

Oooh, this is so pretty! I love the script...so soft and pretty! Great job with the colors, too! Thanks for playing our Pretty Palette challenge!

Lori said...

Such a pretty card. I know both mothers would love it! Thanks for playing along with us at MTME this week!