Sunday, April 24, 2011

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Verve is running their April Diva Dare. The theme is April Showers Bring May Flowers. This card uses the Viva La Verve April week 4 sketch and as was mentioned by Shannon Teubner (the creator of the sketch) it really makes a perfect rainbow. And what is associated with rain and sun more than rainbows? The dp is all from DCWV and the ribbon is from SU! The sentiment is from Verve's Accent Notes. I created my sun with a classis circle large die and scalloped circles large die (that I trimmed to created points) from spellbinders.

3 comments:

Kathryn B said...

I love the colorful rays of sunshine you've stitched together behind the sentiment it's very stricking!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, I just love the rinbow of papers you used here! So fabulous!

Andrea Ewen said...

Oh my Heather! This is beautiful! What a great arrangement of designer papers to make a wonderfully cheery (and shabby chic, too) rainbow! Love it!